These Grilled Peaches with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar are a delicious, healthier dessert. Fresh peaches are lightly grilled and then topped with a cinnamon and brown sugar mixture that caramelizes to perfection. With just four ingredients and hardly any prep time, you can have this easy dish ready in minutes!
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melter
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream (or more!)
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Lightly brush the cut side of the peaches with melted butter.
- Place peaches, cut side down onto the grill. Grill for approximately 3 minutes, or until the peaches start to soften and form grill marks.
- Flip peaches over and sprinkle the top with the cinnamon and brown sugar mixture.
- Grill for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until sugar mixture begins to caramelize.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and top with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe was originally seen on Pumpkin n' Spice.